To recognize graduates of iACADEMY for exceptional professional, academic and humanitarian
contribution to the community at the local, national or international levels.
1. Any person can submit names for nominees (including the nominee himself).
2. Members of the panel of judges cannot be nominated.
3. Previous recipients of this award may not be nominated. However, previously nominated alumni who were unsuccessful in winning an award may be re-nominated.
4. Deadline for submission is on.
5. Eligibility criteria for the award must be met.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
1. Must be a graduate of iACADEMY in any of the degree programs.
2. Demonstration of on-going, high-level of achievement in their field and in their service to the
3. Minimum of four (4) years career experience. However, he/she need not be working in the
particular discipline from which they graduated.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
Professional / Personal Development Activities 30%
Contribution to Industry / Academe 30%
Impact / Significance of their Work to the Community 40%