Job Opportunities in iACADEMY
To apply, please send your cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
List of positions for hiring as of June 8, 2017:
- SALES AND MARKETING POSITION
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Possesses good communication skills; fluent in English
- Male or Female
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field is required for the position
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee specialized in Marketing / Business development or equivalent
- Setting sales and marketing KPIs to manage actively within the team
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with marketing strategy
- Highly motivated. Must be focused and driven
- SENIOR DEVELOPER
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop and analyze systems that are to be used by the employees and the managers of the institution
Develop strategies that are to be used in implementation of software and hardware systems in the organization
Responsible for the maintenance of computer systems and monitor system performance.
Perform data/requirements gathering from concerned departments for development of internal applications.
Propose and implement policies and procedures to stream line operations in relation to systems to be developed.
Look after the purchase of the software and hardware systems and plan proper budget and quotations for the systems
Provide proper care and inventory to all software purchased of the institution.
Provide training and necessary assistance for the employees involved in implementation and maintenance of the software systems
Train the employees in using information systems and help them understand the configuration of the systems
Technical Skills Required
Should be proficient working with all types of operating systems such as Android, Microsoft, Linux, Unix, DOS, etc.
Must be proficient with various types of operating systems like Microsoft, Linux, Unix, Andriod, MacOS.
Should understand the specifications of the software to be installed in the computers and make necessary pre-installations
Ability to troubleshoot any kind of systems related problems and maintain security of the systems
Proficient working with the office applications, ERP software, communications systems, etc.
Proficient in the following:
C# / C#.Net
SQL / MSSQL/MySQL
Be able to implement source code version control like subversion.
Ability to create mobile applications for andriod or IOS.
Key Skills Required
Expertise in planning and maintaining enterprise hardware and software
Ability to accept challenges and tackle difficult situations and meet the expected goals
Focused on best practices and models that are used in the industry and can be helpful in meeting the expectations of the institution.
Good project management skills and ability to pay attention towards the qualitative and quantitative aspects
Experienced in managing information systems projects
Ability to learn new frameworks in a particular language.
Knowledgeable in system design paradigms such as Agile and Waterfall.
Be able to present mockups of systems to be developed (like Balsamiq or Pencil Evolvus).
- ADMISSIONS OFFICER or EXTERNAL RELATIONS OFFICER
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course, preferably in the field of Marketing, Management, Communications;
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in communications, marketing and sales, or related-work
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), with strong command of the English language
- PART TIME FACULTY MEMBERS
College Professors specializing in any of the following:
- General Education – Philippine/World Literature, Rizal, Filipino, Social Sciences, English
- Business – Law and Taxation, Accounting, Marketing
- Design – Multimedia Arts and Animation, Fashion Design
- Computing – Wed development, Software engineering & Game development
- SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education with specialization in Language, Humanities, Communication, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Philosophy, Physical Education and Health
- Must be a LET Passer
- With at least 1 year of teaching experience in high school level
- SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL SPECIALIZED TEACHERS
- Animation Teacher, full time, preferably skilled in 3D modeling
- Oral Communications Teacher, full time
- English for Academic and Professional Purposes, full time
- Pagsulat sa Filipino sa Piling Larangan, full time
- Research OR Philosophy Teacher, full time
- Software Development Teacher, C++ and/or Java, preferably skilled in web and/or mobile development full time
- Multimedia Teachers for: Arts & Design, Layout & Design, Photo Retouching & File Management, Integrating Elements, and Apprenticeship full time
- SHS - STUDENT AFFAIRS MANAGER
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in education, business or any related course
- With master’s degree is an advantage
- High level of English proficiency (oral and written)
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively listen to all points of view, build consensus on initiatives and issues, and inform others of policies and plans.
- Experienced in school administration and leadership
- Familiar with most DepEd guidelines on student affairs administration
- Has ability to use data and analytics to identify leading indicators of student retention and success
- Proven ability to develop institutional policies and practices that are consistent with trends in higher education law
- Experience in providing response and assistance to students in crisis situations
- GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
- Must be a graduate of BS Psychology, preferably with Master’s Degree in Guidance Counseling (or units on-going)
- Registered Guidance Counselor is an advantage
- Experience in tertiary level is required
- ADMIN ASSISTANT FOR SHS
- Must be a graduate of bachelor’s degree any field
- With at least one (1) year work experience handling administrative/clerical tasks
- With good command of the English Language
- Pleasant and collaborative
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- DOCTOR AND DENTIST CONSULTANTS FOR SHS
- Medical practitioners who are willing to render at least 20 hours per week
- With experience in school setting is an advantage
- Must be a graduate of BS Nursing; Registered Nurse required;
- With at least a year of experience in a hospital or school setting;
- With Basic Life Support training and with ability to respond in emergency situations
- HR COORDINATOR
- Must be a graduate of BS Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Industrial Relations and allied courses
- With at least 2-4 year work experience in all facets of HR
- Well-rounded and has the ability to multi-task