For statistics and security purposes, your visit to our website is tracked by Google Analytics. However, please note that we do not access, collect, store nor use any information that which will or can identify any individual. Only non-identifiable web traffic data are analyzed, including:
iACADEMY is not responsible for the contents of other websites linked within the iACADEMY website. Once you leave the iACADEMY website, we have no control over the privacy and security of information you provide to others.
Using this site and its services requires no personal information from you as our visitor. However, in the event of any account registration, application form download, brochure download or online application, we will need to collect certain information about you such as your name, address, school, email address, contact number and date of birth. We do not share personal information about you with outside parties.
Only authorized personnel of our admissions office can have access to these personal information. The information collected will be used by our admissions office to initiate correspondence that would assist you with your inquiries regarding the school, its activities, and the application process. The information will be stored in an active database for 1 year, after which physical records will be disposed of through shredding, while digital files shall be anonymized.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, as well as to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
iACADEMY values the privacy and security of personal information and sensitive personal information that its students, alumni, affiliates, and applicants may transmit or share with it for legitimate purposes.
In line with our desire to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“DPA”) and in full compliance with the National Privacy Commission, we are committed to ensuring both the privacy of information that may be collected from you as well as our legitimate interests as an educational institution to fully and effectively carry out our responsibilities as such.
In this Form, we shall refer to collectively to personal and sensitive personal information as “personal data”.
We shall only collect your personal data that are pertinent to your application for admission, information we acquire or generate during the course of your enrollment with our institution, as well as any and all information which you consent to share or transfer to us.
During your application for admission into our school, we shall collect your personal data, such as, but not limited to, your name, your e-mail address, telephone number and other contact details, former/other schools attended, academic history, disciplinary record, medical record, and any and all other information that will bear upon our decision to either accept or reject your application.
Upon and for the duration of your being enrolled in our school, we shall collect information on your academic standing and performance, as well as your extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, the classes you enroll in, your attendance record, medical record, and other information which you or your parents or legal guardian might share with us or which we may come across during the course of your stay in our school. We shall also collect information on our disciplinary record.
Your personal data is accessed and used by iACADEMY who have legitimate interest in said data for the purpose of carrying out their mandated duties.
We use and share your information as permitted and/or required by law to pursue our legitimate interests as an educational institution.
Instances when we may share or disclose your personal information to third parties include—but are not limited to—the following:
1. Posting of class lists and schedules in school bulletin boards or any other place within campus premises;
2. Sharing of information regarding your academic performance and/or disciplinary record with your parents, guardians or next of kin, as required by law or on a need-to-know basis as determined by the school in line with your best interests or to protect your health, safety and security, or that of others;
3. Providing other schools, corporations, government entities, private or public corporations, or other similar institutions, upon their request, with information on your academic performance or disciplinary record, for purposes of admission, training, or employment;
4. Distributing the list of graduates and awardees during commencement exercises;
5. Responding to inquiries verifying that you are a bona fide student or graduate of the school
6. Conducting research or surveys for purposes of developing the school’s programs or undertakings;
7. Sharing your personal data to the school’s alumni association;
8. Marketing or advertising to promote the school, including its activities and events, through photos, videos, brochures, website, posting, newspaper advertisements, electronic platforms, and other media; and
9. Sharing your academic or co-curricular accomplishments
We shall implement reasonable and appropriate organizational, physical and technical security measures for the protection of personal data which we collected. We shall only permit access or processing of your personal data by the school’s personnel who may be authorized to hold and/or process said data under strict confidentiality.
Any data security incident or breach that is raised with the school shall be recorded and reported forthwith as required by law. iACADEMY will undertake any and all required steps to address such breach.
iACADEMY shall maintain the confidentiality of your personal data even after your graduation from our school, or the rejection of your application.
You may object to the processing of your personal data, request access to the same, and or have the same corrected, erased, or blocked on reasonable grounds, as provided for under the DPA.